Sunday 25 January 2009

Two Reasons to Celebrate

For those of you who dont know, today, Sunday 25th January is Rabbie Burns Day. All over Scotland, people will be having a Burns Night Supper. This starts with the famous "address to the haggis", and after dinner there is normally great fun to be had with a Ceilidh (Scottish dancing).

We are having family around for traditional haggis, tatties n neeps, yum yum.

As if that wasnt exciting enough, Monday 26th January is Chinese New Year. I love the colourful decorations associated with this.

To celebrate both events, I have two templates on my website that are free to download for one week only. I hope you have fun with them.


2 comments:

  1. Jennie...these are both nice files! Enjoy your back to back celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I just love your templates!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message.