Monday 12 January 2009

JennieBeanCrafts Creative Team

Thank you so much to everyone who applied, both for your interest and your absolutely stunning creations. It was the hardest decision ever, and was based not only on creative skills, but on available time, software preferences, and current technical ability.

I have decided to start off with a small team based on my current needs and to allow me to get used to the process. For those who are not selected on this occasion, I have no doubt that I will be increasing the size of my Creative Team in the near future, and there wasn't one single entry that I would not be delighted to reconsider.

Consequently, I am delighted to announce the following Creative Team:-

Members of the Jennie Bean Crafts Creative Design Team
  • Gadgetmum (aka Yana)
  • Tootsie (aka Di)
  • FairyFable (aka Jo)

Once again, thank you so so much to everyone who applied.

Look out for some stunning designs on display in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message.