Sunday 22 February 2009

WEEKEND FREE TEMPLATE

I hope you all liked the free fairy doorway last week, and the 15 free border templates from the Blog Hop on Monday 16th February.


I hope you like this weeks free template just as much.


This week I am offering something for both scrappers and cardmakers alike.


This RECORD collection can be used to make a novelty card, or a number of record sleeves can be joined together to make a mini scrapbook album. The records and sleaves are great fun to decorate with the recipients favourite bands and singers, and can of course include photos and text on the round.


I would love to see any photos of anything you make with this free template. Please email them to me at Jenniebeancrafts@aol.com Click on either picture to jump to the freebie page.

PS - check out this website to help you make your own records !!!!!

PPS - check out Edditas store for fantastic 50s embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie, This is one of the few templates I haven't purchased and the link won't work? Thanks, Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennie, this is MJ, i did the 3d chappel i will send you my pic of that.

    the link of the record collectio doesn't work :(

    thanks

    MJ
    http://talkingtruth.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh (me crying like a baby) the link doesn't work. I know you'll fix it, so thanks in advance and thanks for all your wonderful freebies!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message.